So that you are always on the safe side
Reliability, punctuality and transparent processes are the most important aspect of any logistics company.
Your demand for quality awareness is what drives us to strive to make this our utmost priority.
As part of an extensive quality management system each production step is quality monitored. This includes all organisational and technical measures that are part of a defined quality service level.
Here are some examples:
• Constant monitoring of pick and pack via hand scanners
• Quality ratings for suppliers and service providers
• Regular training of staff
• Regular tests via simulated processes
• Test when implementing new procedures / new customers
• Constant target vs performance checks
• Detailed batch tracing
• Strict control and documentation on goods received